Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Drew's Salad Dressing Is Fabuloso


Me and my honey try to eat quite healthy. We were always pretty conscious of the food that passed our lips, but a month ago, we decided to take it a step further and cut out dairy, refined sugar and ALL meat. The sugar and meat weren't too hard, but the thought of no cheese was heartbreaking at first. I loved creamy dressings, quesadillas, and pizza! So we were fast looking for alternatives to those foods. One of the BEST products we tried was the Drew's Lemon Goddess Tahini Dressing.
It is addictive and we put it on everything from salad to cooked veggies to pasta. It has a creamy texture, but is dairy free and organic! I found it in the Nature's Place section at my beloved Hannaford, but I am sure it can be found at many other stores. I have also tries the Kalamata Olive and the Smoked Tomato. Let me know if you have tried the Sesame Orange!

No comments: