Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
When I was in elementary school, I was obsessed with the Ramona Quimby books. I'm going to read them again now at age 28 in order and reminisce. I think I must have a pretty good memory because I did really well on this Ramona quiz(except for the Ramona's World questions, which I am pretty sure is new!). I'm just hoping that my library has the old school copies that I used to read because I see that now the artwork and everything is all updated. Let me know how you do on the quiz!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I received the Neutrogena Wave cleansing system to try and review today. It kinda follows the "vibrating" trend that has been so popular in toothbrushes lately, but while I LOVE my vibrating toothbrush, I couldn't say as much for the Wave. Here are my negatives and positives of this product:
- Really cute packaging and color. Bright pink pod-type thing that is water proof for shower use.
- The pads smell great.
- I honestly don't think it vibrated enough to do much.
- The pad took a long time to get foamy.
- The cleanser on the pad wasn't anything special.
- The head was too big to get in nooks and crannies like the creases of the nose.
- I am used to one cleanser removing my eye makeup and washing my face. You can't use this near eyes.
All in all, I don't really think this is worth the $12.99 price tag. I am not sure how much replacement pads are or how long the batteries last. I prefer some good old fashioned elbow grease with my muslin cloth!