Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ramona, Revisited


When I was in elementary school, I was obsessed with the Ramona Quimby books. I'm going to read them again now at age 28 in order and reminisce. I think I must have a pretty good memory because I did really well on this Ramona quiz(except for the Ramona's World questions, which I am pretty sure is new!). I'm just hoping that my library has the old school copies that I used to read because I see that now the artwork and everything is all updated. Let me know how you do on the quiz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i only got 3!!! i guess ramona was not of my time or i just wasn't paying attention. i recently re read matilda and it was great stuff. have fun! xo

Anonymous said...

I was a big fan of the Ramona books too as a child I also LOVED the Babysitter's Club books!! Found memories. Thank youfor mentioning that :)