Monday, March 3, 2008

Club Pogo!

So, I wanted to tell you all about a little obsession of mine, Pogo. It is a place where you can play games(really cute, fun ones--Classics and twists on old classics), and chat with friends and other players. Anyone can play on Pogo for free but I am here to tell you why it is worth the money to sign up for Club Pogo(and no, I am not getting paid for this, I just love it that much!)
  • You get a "mini". It is kind of like an avatar, but you get many more choices and you can shop for them at the "mini-mall".
  • You can play for "badges". Every Wednesday, Pogo releases badges that you can try to win. They choose the game and the challenge. These are very fun to collect and will make you look forward to Wednesday a little more!
  • You collect "tokens". Basically Pogo's form of currency, you earn tokens for playing these games. You can buy stuff at the mini-mall,enter drawings, or just hoard them so all of the others on Pogo are impressed!
Now if you are still not swayed to check it out, I have 3 guest passes to hand out. You will get a "starter pack" with tokens and a mini to dress. You will have access to all of the features of Club Pogo. You DO NOT need a credit card. It lasts 2 weeks and if you don't want to continue you don't have to! Just leave me a comment and I will tell you how to get one!(First come, first serve.)

For those who already are members, I have some fun stuff for you too! I'm going to tell you about 3 top secret websites sure to help you advance your Pogo "career"!
  • Badge Addicts - Badge tips, upcoming challenges, free tokens, etc.
  • Pogo Tips - Just what it says!
  • Sneek In - Get into full rooms!(Especially helpful on badge day!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...so how do I get a free trial?

Betty said...

If you would like a free trial just drop me an email to bettievintage@yahoo.com and let me know your email! Thanks!