Friday, February 29, 2008

Liz Earle Muslin Cloths Rock!


I am lucky enough to receive and try many product samples. One of my favorites of late is Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Its benefits are:
Quickly removes everyday grime and make-up (including stubborn mascara).

Use Cleanse & Polish together with the Pure Muslin Cloth to leave all skin types looking, and feeling clear, soft, smooth and simply healthier

Naturally active ingredients include soothing chamomile, toning hops, stimulating rosemary and purifying eucalyptus oil.



Personally, I love it. Especially the muslin cloth. The cleanser is a bit too oily to use on my combination/oily skin everyday, but I use it every other day and use my regular Clearasil with my cloth on the other days. The cloth is the best part! It is gently exfoliating but doesn't rub my skin raw. You can get a starter pack on their site for $22.50, a sampler for $8.00, or you can just buy the cloths (probably what I will end up doing) for $5.00. I would like to try more of her products! If you have let me know how you liked them!

No comments: