I received the Neutrogena Wave cleansing system to try and review today. It kinda follows the "vibrating" trend that has been so popular in toothbrushes lately, but while I LOVE my vibrating toothbrush, I couldn't say as much for the Wave. Here are my negatives and positives of this product:
- Really cute packaging and color. Bright pink pod-type thing that is water proof for shower use.
- The pads smell great.
- I honestly don't think it vibrated enough to do much.
- The pad took a long time to get foamy.
- The cleanser on the pad wasn't anything special.
- The head was too big to get in nooks and crannies like the creases of the nose.
- I am used to one cleanser removing my eye makeup and washing my face. You can't use this near eyes.